Createsque

Find me:

Matching another day of the week with another word



By   Katherine Wilson      7:53 PM      Labels:  

Through my bloggin' pal Jenny G, I found out about this Ten on Tuesday thing. And so, with Ella Fitzgerald playing in the back ground, I shall commence answering these questions. (with flashbacks to the slam books I used to fill out in middle school) 

1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
- At this point in my life, no. I don't know if I will in the near future.... maybe some candles, and a cute wreath on the door, and oh, maybe one of those neat paper-garlands everyone is making now. I think very little of the holiday this year as it is. Won't be seeing T.W. on V-day, so I'm not really all excited about it. 


2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?

- My desktop looks like this right now.


I think you could say its pretty organized, and it is definitely graphic-y. I really really like the cute little sketch I found on pinterest. which came from here

3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?

Well, I use a little bit of both. Most days I use my pen/paper planner, which I made out of a $5.00 notebook from Target. I can never find one I like that is reasonably priced at the beginning of the year, so the past two years I have made my own. I'm liking it! I'll use the calendar on my iTouch to look further into the future, or make little alarm-reminders when I need them.

4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?

I have used the same purse for a year. A black thing that has no organization. Now I have a nearly-new vera tote back with pockets from Goodwill that I am using and loving. I'll probably switch back to the black one when it gets to spring. Can you tell I'm a student? I never carry a purse except on Sundays during the semester, so I don't get tired of my purse nearly as fast! 

5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
Anything by Julian Smith. That dude is hilarious! And he was homeschooled. I'm pretty sure we are marginally more creative than most kids just because we had the free time to do stuff like this and run with it!

6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
My Dad helps me now, and I'm pretty sure T.W. will do ours next year. I am not good with numbers.


7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Hmm... lemme think now... Arizona, Colorado (airport), Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida. 

8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
One. The U.S of A.*sigh* I wish there was a way to fix this... anyone have a spare plane ticket?

9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
I'm going to list the number of pillows in my dorm, because I spend more time there than at 'home.' We have about 8. Including sleeping and decorative. Maybe 9. I'm pretty sure my roomie has more than I can remember right now. 

10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
Uhm, for this southern girl, I would probably switch to shoes around the 59 degree mark. I wear chacos as soon as I can. I HATE socks and shoes. 



Only a few more hours left in the day, wanna do it too? :)



About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. Yay for joining in! And I will be making me a new planner here in a few days. I have a Vera Bradley mini binder in the mail as we speak. Hopefully it'll work!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin