Createsque

Find me:

oh wow!



By   Katherine Wilson      2:00 PM       

The other day I started a topic on 20SB for finding some new friends in the blogging world and maybe boosting my numbers to 100 by the end of this coming summer. I didn't expect to get tons of response, but a lot of people replied with links to their blogs, and I looked at every single one of them, added most to my google reader, and then left for the day to run last minute errands before I leave for school tomorrow. I came back around dinner time and 8 people had followed me! Then around 10:00 I had 9 new followers! Thank you all for following! It seriously made my day, and having so many new people who I think are likely to comment is even more motivating to keep up a regular blog-regime and to make sure my content is uplifting in some way, how ever little! 


In other news... I got a new phone with 3G, so I can now tweet more often on the go. If you would like to follow me, there's a link on the right :) 

I have been packing all day and wondering how so much stuff migrated home with me over a period of a month and a half. I sort of feel like I am being forced to go back and make amends. I have ignored and maybe forgotten about keeping up active friendships with my gal-friends at school since this past summer, and I need to change it. With the Lord's help this semester will be a kind of redemptive process of doing what I didn't do before. We all have regrets about the things we have left undone, and because I am realizing them now, I can maybe do what others don't have the chance to do after graduating.

Now. How to get this pile of junk into the car tomorrow...







About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

8 comments :

  1. I just got a fancy new phone too! I downloaded the twitter app and I'm just getting used to it, but I'm gonna follow you right now!

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through that post! :)

    Good luck catching up with your friends. It's so hard keeping up when you are away. I'm sure everything will go right back as soon as you see them!

    I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for new followers! and tweeting more often, too {i don't actually have twitter, but i hear frequent updates are better...}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping on over from 20SB... I know what you mean about having followers. Who whats to write something if no one's reading it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me on to that list of new followers. I'm glad I came across your blog. Blogging is a lot of fun isn't it? I love finding new blogs and just meeting new friends. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your blog =)

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the comments everyone! I have never seen the number 6 under any of my posts before! You're all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you on 20sb and I think your blog is sooo unique and original and adorable! Let's be friends! lol

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin