Createsque

Find me:

Utter freedom dies...



By   Katherine Wilson      5:24 PM       
My last few utterly free days with no schoolwork whatsoever are swiftly coming to a close. (Jan 31st is when my classes start again) Here is something I have done because of this doomsday!

Pretty paper-covered hearts. 
Pinterest is proving to be a very good way to inspire my crafty-ness. I hope I can keep it up somehow these next few months! 

I added a background pattern to lovely godey! Do you like it? I had the hardest time finding small-scale patterns that blended with the color scheme I already had. I think I'll keep this one until Spring starts. Oh green... I want you back! 

Yesterday I bought a GAP skirt for $6.50. 
I texted T.W. and he said: "Thats my future wife!"
Hooray for sales/deals and items of clothing that are versatile!

I'm working on a wedding website, but am not happy with the limitations the free sites give you. Weddingwire has been okay... I'm just too much of a perfectionist when it comes to web designing. 

QUESTION: Have you used a wedding website before? If so, what did you include on it? I'm scared to put all of the information out there because we're having a small wedding and can't have people just showing up uninvited...

I have been watching Dr. Who on netflix. I'm addicted.

I have also been trying out a pilates workout video on netflix. I'm sore.

And now on to more important things... like trying to wash all of the piles of dirty laundry that have accumulated. There's nothing worse than going back to school with nothing to wear! 

Ciao y'all!

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

6 comments :

  1. maaaaaan all your wedding posts and fun pins make me want to get maaaaaaaaaaaarried!

    lj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the $6.50 skirt! Impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ lj - haha I think marriage is contagious right now! So many people are getting married!

    @ Laura - thanks! I felt the need give myself a high five or something after I left the store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother is getting married and they are using weddingwire.com. I'm pretty sure it's free (because I doubt they'd pay for this) and it can be password protected, meaning that you can give the password to only the people you want, and then put as much or as little info on it as you prefer. It might be worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think anyone's gonna crash your wedding just because you use a website. Just don't post it on facebook or anything. My friends have given out the site URL with the save-the-date. I like the background it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks friends! I have a feeling I will start e-mailing the URL out to people once we have a guest list formed. We aren't doing save-the-date cards, so the website will be like one. I may make some kind of little graphic to go in the e-mail as well.

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin