Createsque

Find me:

Really though?



By   Katherine Wilson      3:52 PM       

Really... I don't know why it is this hard.
I have MORE time than I have ever had while at school.
So why can't I get more than one post or maybe two in here a week? 
Wedding daydreaming has been kind of put to the wayside, but not for any one reason. I suppose one could be it makes me even more restless for July, and it makes me miss T.W. even more, so I try not to read the wedding blogs I subscribe to, and I don't look at stuff on Pinterest for ideas.
I have plenty any way. 
It's time to start working on them!

Do you remember playing the Fortunately/Unfortunately game when you were young?
You tell a story with a group of people and each person is able to turn the story around by adding onto it with a good or bad thing in the plot line. 

Well...

Unfortunately, I have a lot of reading to do.

BUT

Fortunately, I get to see T.W. for a few hours Wednesday for lunch and a little hanging out time. 
Here's hoping it won't hurt more than it helps! We have another date-night planned in the next couple weeks. It may not be much of one because it's the night of a concert I am in, but here's crossing our fingers.

Unfortunately, I think it is going to start getting cooler from all of this wonderfully warm weather we have been having.

Fortunately, I painted my toenails AND fingernails. 
Something I never do!

And...... To tip the scale in favor of the fortunate side:
The wedding is under 5 months away!

Thank heavens February is a short month.



About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

5 comments :

  1. i enjoy your blog girl! It's cute. I like when bloggers type the way that they talk, it doesn't feel like a chore to read. I am excited for your wedding, as well, and pray that you get inspired and motivated to get more posts up on the computer and more time with your love!

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the wedding! Have fun on your date night. I like your blog too, but I think I've told you that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post. I want to try the Fortunately/Unfortunately game sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this photo makes me want to skip work and read all day! good luck with the final months of wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the wedding well-wishes!

    @TJ: The unfortunately/fortunately game is definitely worth the try. Totally funny stuff is said depending on the crowd playing!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin