Createsque

Find me:

tenontuesdays



By   Katherine Wilson      3:48 PM       
In case you were wondering... 


1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I don't really remember much exciting stuff happening for about the first seven years of my life. Because we moved around so much until I was about 8 I didn't have many close friends or girls that I played with consistently. I was in girl scouts, but all of the other girls went to school, and I was the only home-schooler, so that was hard. But we moved to NC and I remember having a lot of fun with my friends I made in Girl Scouts. I still keep up with a few of them! My favorite memory out of being in GS would probably be any time we went camping. 


2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?


Gosh I feel like I'm bragging about myself... I don't know. T.W. has said that I am very loyal when it comes to people I become friends with. I like that I am not wishywashy... Haha!

3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
I have no children. 


4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?

Sit and listen to low key music, drink tea and talk with a friend or TW. If I'm stressed I like being alone, maybe reading or if I can't handle life I take a nap. 


5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?

Well, my favorite restaurant is no longer in existence. But I loved this place called Manzetti's where they had the most amazing angel hair pasta with garlic butter sauce and shrimp. OH it was to die for. And it came with a honeyed croissant. I cried a little when they closed. 


6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?

A necklace I bought a couple of summers ago for myself to wear every day. I love simple jewelry, I don't own any big clunky jewelry, and I wear very little of it. You can buy the very same necklace for yourself if you wish Here!



7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?

Wednesday night right now, because I get off campus to go to church and eat church food and sing with the church choir. It's such a nice night in the middle of the week to get away from things and be around non-college people. It's helped me to remember there is life after college, and there are people outside this bubble that can be a source of Christian fellowship and love.


8. What is your favorite dessert?

Uhm... Anything rich and chocolate! :) 


9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?

The new Maybeline lip stain. I plan on using it in a different, lighter shade from the 'berry' tint I have already to use at my wedding this July. It seriously does NOT come off on a white to-go coffee lid. Great for lots of kissing. ;) 

10. What is your favorite smell?
Oh gosh, I don't want to be sappy. But the cologne T.W. wears. Pretty much any smell that triggers a happy memory. 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. Loyalty toward people u r friends with..thats something and would be pick of ur 10 ten things. :)

    You have a nice blog here....keep posting..i will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALSO sing in choir and eat on Wednesdays with people from church. I have about a 45 minute commute to work, and church is on my way home so on Wed. nights...I sometimes don't get home until around 9 or 9:30 depending on what else is going on. Honestly, sometimes I dread Wed. nights...just b/c of the "busy-ness" of it all. Thanks for helping me appreciate it a little more. :)

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin