Createsque

Find me:

A week's end...



By   Katherine Wilson      1:45 PM      Labels: , , ,  






The sun has finally come out after hiding behind clouds and rain since Sunday.
Not my favorite weather to have during the first week of the semester... but it IS February, so I can't be surprised.

The only day I woke up at a decent hour on my own volition was Monday morning. Not a surprise either because of not being used to 7:00 alarms, but hopefully it will get better.

I may have figured out my wedding invitations! Or at least my idea for them. So far they amount to $1.70 ish each, which includes the price of the string, the RSVP cards, and paper to print RSVP/Website/Registry information.

Whatcha think?

A lot of the things seen here are from {cutetape}

Off to read for my last four classes of college! 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. i love this!
    i'm obsessed with kraft paper and baker's twine :)

    lj

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin