Createsque

Find me:

Hair. We All Have It!



By   Katherine Wilson      3:40 PM      Labels:  
As it seems that I may be doing my own hair for the wedding in a couple weeks, I've been scouring pinterest for easy DIY hairstyles I can do without much stress. It may be one of those things where I let someone else curl my hair, and I will pin it up. Not to toot my own horn, but I was known in college for my creative updos.
One of which is pictured right here on the blog ----> 

Well what do you guys think about these?





I have done this one before a couple times. It's good for a let-it-get-messy-throughout-the-day-don't-care updo, but it wouldn't hold up for hours of picture taking and standing in front of people. It's super easy though! 

: Image #160324 : Style Me Pretty

I would LOVE to do this. But considering I can't find someone with the expertise to do it right, I may have to say goodbye to it. Plus, my hair isn't as thick as this girls. Curse you thin hair! 


Pretty messy updo. No headband, I just ordered some flowers to pin into it.


Just some ideas... :) 


About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. Your so creative! I love the idea and I could definitely never do this with my hair but I this these are perfect ideas for a beautiful wedding!! blessings girl

    ♥cheche

    http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! I ended up doing my hair for bridals the other day and I can't wait to show those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin