Createsque

Find me:

Ten on Tuesday



By   Katherine Wilson      11:02 AM      Labels: , ,  
I finally caught it on Tuesday! I always think of it a few days late.


1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t'?
My pronunciation rhymes with "can't". Any other pronunciation sounds too stuffy.

2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?

I'm pretty sure only a handful of people I know read this blog. I linked it to my facebook for a while and I think some people from college started reading it, but all of those followers on the right are anonymous save a few! I think that's the neat part about blogging. Its a way to meet new people and form different connections you wouldn't have ever made otherwise!

3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?

I haven't gone to the grocery store as a married woman yet, but I foresee lots of Aldi trips, where the food is cheap, and you have to bag your own food. They don't bag for you. I'll use plastic at Harris Teeter, and let the baggers do it for me. I like saving plastic bags for making crocheted purses.

4. Do you have a green thumb?

I haven't ever really had a plant that depended on my sole efforts to keep it alive. So, in other words, I have no idea yet! I plan on trying to grow some herbs in little pots some day soon.

5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?

I never watch Food Network, but I think Alton Brown is pretty cool. Though I've heard he can be a jerk in real life... kind of ruins the enjoyment of watching him now...

6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?

Baths = cleaning out the tub first. Thus, I rarely take them unless I have sore muscles. Showers are quick, and I am proud to say I get in and out in about 5 minutes or less. Yes, I'm clean. Don't be jealous now!

7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?

White. You can't paint apartments unfortunately.

8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?

Outdoors if at all possible. I have a feeling when T.W. and I own a house some day that we will have one of those space heaters for your patio so that we can be outside longer in the fall.

9. Describe your ideal weather.

Warm during the day and cool at night, so maybe 75-85 during the day and in the 60s or 50s at night. I like being able to wear sweaters, but I also enjoy the combo of shorts and long-sleeves. An occasional cool thunderstorm would be welcome now and then too.

10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?



I really really really want to learn Russian. Ever since my Russian history class I've had the itch. Once T.W. starts his studies again in the fall, I may find a Rosetta-stone look alike to start learning it! I also need to pick my German back up and build on it. Its always good to put on your resume! 



About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin