Createsque

Find me:

7, seven, sieben, 7



By   Katherine Wilson      7:43 PM       

This time next week the ceremony will be over,
The reception will be over,
and T.W. and I will be man and wife.

I still feel like it is seven WEEKS away, not days!
I'm gluing, designing, sewing and spray painting all sorts of neat little things for the day, and I have already got some ideas about putting together a tutorial for the boutineers I made. I would show a picture of the finished product, but like my dress, I have a funny thing about putting pictures up of my projects before they are shown to the people they are meant to be for first. 

Rest assured, pictures, memories and a recap will be posted.

Just a warning, I will be gone from now until who-knows when because of the wedding week, the honeymoon, and the fact T.W. and I will not have internet. I also plan on overhauling this blog. I feel as if I have painted myself into a corner, and considering such a large change is about to happen in my life, I kind of feel as if I should carry this over into the way I share my life, craftiness and ponderings. 
Give me a little time to adjust, refocus, and I will come back with the blog-fever I'd like to have.

This isn't a hiatus, just a warning about my absence.
I don't really think I've given warning before!

God bless!


About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. congratulations! and may God bless the both of you! :)

    see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have an amazingly blessed WEDDING!!! such a big change indeed :).

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin