Createsque

Find me:

$10 and Under!



By   Katherine Wilson      7:56 PM      Labels: , , , , , , ,  




I have been a gal of low/limited income my entire life, and it seems 
to be a growing talent of mine to find things under twenty dollars. 
Now how about finding things under $10? I intend on doing a new 
kind of blog-series on finding things for cheap. $10 and under in fact! 
Now here are the first things from my search!











Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest


$5 eyeshadow

Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest


$9 pouch purse!

Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest


$8 bracelet

Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest


$7.50 Bracelet

Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest


$10 bracelet



$10 socks from Ruche



$7.95 mug



$4.00 bowl

Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest


$9.39 earrings

Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest


$6.25 pouch pattern




About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. LOVE those bracelets! thanks for sharing! i want to go order them all now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, thanks for visiting my blog and liking it..I'm glad to inspire creative people like me...Hope to see you more often...
    You've created a great blog too...! Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin