Createsque

Find me:

Birthday Business...



By   Katherine Wilson      2:38 PM      Labels: ,  


My birthday may or may not be tomorrow, and while looking through etsy and pinterest I found a few things I wouldn't mind having show up on my doorstep, or on my coffee table... but seeing as most of these things are on the expensive side, I will just pretend like they are being shipped to me, and enjoy staring at them. :)

Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest

Gorgeous dress.... unfortunately it is $400.00 
Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest

I could see using this for anything, everything, and something as well! 
Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest

Stop it. Paisly dress!
Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest

Fox. Napkins. 

Beginning to love Lands End Canvas even more these days...
Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest


Please go look at this neat notebook!


The "My Life" page is now up. I am slowly but surely making those neat little plaid boxes link to things instead of sitting there so silly and dysfunctional. 
Go have a look! 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin