Createsque

Find me:

longing...



By   Katherine Wilson      7:51 PM      Labels: , ,  
{from flickr}




Lately I have been longing for fall.
It could be from the fact that we have a truck with no AC, but I think it's also the fact that I just don't love the heat all that much, even though I was born in August.
After church today T.W. and I went to walmart today and smelled candles: pumpkin spice, mulled cider, apple.


What do you long for?



About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. I long for Summer to get it's warm arms here now! I can't wait to throw the windows and doors open and have a breeze trickle through this place. Yet to test how cool it keeps in summer! I long to take my walks to my angry music and beat that road down like no ones business! I long for an oven to cook things in again! The simple things in life!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin