Createsque

Find me:

Music Monday



By   Katherine Wilson      12:05 PM      Labels: , ,  


T.W. and I still use coffee shops for our internet at this point.
So what? I may be going crazy without internet at the house, but if I hadn't been at starbucks I wouldn't have seen this group featured on their wifi-page. 
I now have to have all of their music. I love the female vocal and the different sound they have. I can't place my finger on it.

Enjoy everyone!

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

3 comments :

  1. ooooo thanks for sharing this music. love!

    thanks for visiting my blog as well :)

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh love the first song: Twice--how beautiful! So downloading it. I always find good music thru you, girly, thanks!! Hey, btw I love this new blog of yours. Great design and good for you figuring out how to redo everything...I totally screwed it up when I tried to transfer my blog...oops. Oh well.

    I really, really, really hope you find a good job! If I was an employer I would totally hire you :))

    Jeanine
    wayfaringgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you both like the music! I'm kind of going through grooveshark withdrawals right now from having no ready access to internet.

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin