Createsque

Find me:

Sunday update:



By   Katherine Wilson      8:47 PM      Labels: , , , ,  
the view from black balsam knob, NC

I'm sitting at my parents house watching Cars (because T.W. hasn't seen it) and using the internet.
When I walked through the door all of the decorations from the wedding were sitting in boxes. It has been a little odd coming home after a month and knowing I won't be sleeping here tonight! This picture makes me miss the mountains... we should be back there sometime late September with a church retreat though!



The plans for this week are to bake this cake:
                         Source: cookiesandcups.blogspot.com via Kate on Pinterest


                                              And then perhaps finish a sock I have been knitting.
What are your plans for the week?
-McWilson

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. finding a job! and finding a house to rent somewhere in mooresville or davidsdon!

    trade plans with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I have to find a job too! So... I don't think trading will work.

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin