Createsque

Find me:

Thanks and many thanks again



By   Katherine Wilson      9:23 PM      Labels: , , , , , , , , ,  
Thanks to some very helpful tutorials from Puglypixel I was able to make the banner and menu at the top as well as the small menu in the sidebar. Aren't they so neat?
Some info and credit for the design:

Font: Downloaded from dafont --> signerica (script) Wicked Grit, (caps)
Watercolor background: deviantART, creator: ytresu

Tutorials used:




And thank you T.W. for letting me use your BIG HONKING LAPTOPto do the graphic designing. My little Asus Eee pearl wasn't cutting it. 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. Hi, I found your blog through Pugly Pixel, I just want congratulate you for the great job you did with your navbar, I love the scrip font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sooooo happy you enjoyed these tutorials, kate! thanks for the shout-out. :)

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin