Createsque

Find me:

KEEP CALM!



By   Katherine Wilson      9:04 PM       

Seriously? This Keep Calm craze is getting silly, but I have
to admit that this made me smile, because I had one of these
this morning. Orders from T.W. to have any size of the drink
I wanted because I had to sit around and wait in the mall for 
a few hours before I was scheduled to go into work, and I 
have a long week of work before this weekend. It did make
my day a little better! Paired with a wildberry coffee cake slice
and I was a happy lassie. 

What food makes your day better? 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin