Createsque

Find me:

Knitting season!



By   Katherine Wilson      10:00 PM       
I'm so excited it's knitting season! Here are some knitting projects I'm looking into making soon!
{click on images for the links to their patterns}




(Pattern available in "Handknit Holidays" by Melanie Falick)


I can't wait to have some needles and yarn in my hand again!

In other news, it feels like fall!!!! The weather has been overcast, chilly and wonderful. Too bad I'm inside selling coach purses every day and haven't had a chance to actually enjoy it. Thank goodness my day off is tomorrow! T.W. said he is going to make me a hot breakfast tomorrow and I fully intend to sit with a cup of coffee and a comfy sweatshirt long into the middle of the morning while catching up with all the blogs I need to read! I can't wait. :) 



About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

3 comments :

  1. Dudes, I'm totes jealous that you can knit things. I can look at things wishing they would knit themselves, but otherwise I do not hold any talents towards this activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! A few of these patterns have some techniques I've never done before, so I'll have to do some serious learning and frogging. I'm excited though. It's a rewarding craft! Thanks for following btw! -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were a better knitter! these projects would take me 3 years.

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin