Createsque

Find me:

I'm waiting....!



By   Katherine Wilson      10:28 AM      Labels: , , , ,  




Oh shoot me, please...

I'm in the process of downloading the new iTunes so I can download iOS 5 for my ipod touch. It's taking forever. So I thought I would come and give this place a little love. For the last 6 days I have been working, and the past four I worked the evening shift, so by the time I came home I had no desire to write or put energy into finding anything to put on here. I know, it's silly. I'm lazy... but .... OH! iTunes is done!
(don't you love the play by play updates?) Now the iOS5 is downloading. This could be a chore for my poor old Dell. It has had one too many papers and downloads for new versions of Paint.net to be very efficient any more. Poor thing. I'd love to put it out of its misery, but there are currently no funds for buying a new one.

Yesterday was quite the interesting work-day. I started out coming in early to meet with our coach representative and for a split second I actually felt somewhat professional. Or was it the ensemble of all-black clothes complete with my old blazer from my college scholarship interviews? I looked like a young law student with no money. The only difference being I sell coach. I was bought coffee, and watched some vids on new merchandise, talked shop. (literally... haha) The whole day centered around product. Hooray! but the one exciting thing was, and I appreciate it greatly because I had no part in it, that I received a free bag. Yeah!
Pinned Image
Now, I will be spoiled beyond all get out. An expensive bag has never sat on my shoulder except at work to model the bag for customers. Now I'll be carrying one around, and my $20 bag from Marshalls will be sitting in the closet lonely and alone. Not that I will be carrying my new ill gotten gain very often anyway, though. I have to carry a clear plastic purse to work, along with every other woman who works for the store. I feel naked when I carry it. I mean, come on! The contents of one's purse represents one's life in a way! It feel like it's all out there for anyone to look at and be nosy!

What do you (women) carry with you in your purse? Is any of it stuff you're willing to put into a clear purse?


(P.S. iOS5 is taking forever. I'm taking donations for a new computer...)

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. I fit surprising a lot in my handbag. My newly acquired large wallet (I was sick of notes folding or not fitting!), my mp3 player, perfume, hairbrush, receipts stuffed in there from the petrol station for a quick get-away, about 2-3 pens in various working conditions, tweezers, nail clippers (for those times when I split a nail and it just catches on EVERYTHING), pain killers, breath mints, hand sanitiser, asthma puffers, 2 sets of keys. And that all fits in a neat little 11"x8" bag! I'm the queen of "I'll make it fit"!

    What's with the clear purse? Is that to make you girls honest and not be tempted to steal? Seems a little silly. Yay for free stuff. The closest free stuff I get from an accounting firm is free food, and a pen.

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin