Createsque

Find me:

Mountain trip



By   Katherine Wilson      11:54 AM      Labels: , , ,  
Here is an assorted collection of pictures from a couple weekends ago. (In no particular order)





Sipping coffee at the Flat Rock Bakery! 

Carl Sandburg Home





It was so hard to leave! The cute door and these last two pictures are of an antique store in Saluda, NC where I hope to back because the store was closed. It actually looked like a well organized and good antique store. More pictures on the way! I still have to edit the ones from the honeymoon... so much to do... Ah well. Have a happy Friday!

Love,
Kate

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. I now want a goat. :D It's a shame nothing in Australia can be as old as Spring Park, considering we weren't found till the 1770's!
    Gorgeous little garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That souffle looks scrumptious. Yum yum. And I want that door attached to the front of my house, and that garden attached to the back of my house and all those items in the window attached on the inside of my house :))) *SIGH* if only....

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin