Createsque

Find me:

Which way?



By   Katherine Wilson      10:17 AM      Labels: , , ,  
Pinned Image

Okay, my friends... my 13 little followers... thanks so much for adding me to your long list of blogs to read! 
I have a confession to make. I don't have much direction or goal for this blog. If you would like to know the entire truth, I don't feel like I have much direction in life at the moment either! I have a husband, I have a job, I have a roof over my head, I have those lovely things called student loans which are adding up to be the biggest hairy ball of debt the American people have to deal with. But those are the only constants. Nothing else seems nailed down. Every time I get on to post I have to rack my brain for more than 20 minutes to come up with something, and half the time I give up after 10 minutes and go stare at Pinterest and then get off the computer because I don't even go beyond my default haunts of  (in order) facebook, gmail, pinterest, and maybe my googlereader. 

I am in need of a refresher.
A change.
A spark of motivation.
A run.
Ambition.
ANYTHING.

My apologies as I figure this thing out! I am trying my hardest, but will try harder to make this place a more interesting, creatively put together and refreshing blog! I Am attempting to do the same thing with our apartment, so Maybe I will have to blog about that!

What do you do when you lack motivation or inspiration to do something productive? I'd love to hear about it!

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. Ohh...I love stopping by your blog...love your musical treats...interesting tidbits from your life and lovely pics...

    I do know the feeling...where I just stare at white blank "posting" space and think...hmmm..what the heck do I have to share...err...what? Facebook what? or stumbleon what?? Yes...easily distracted too.

    I guess it's nice for us in the blogging world to share what's going on in our bit of the atmosphere (or is it blogosphere??) well either way and have it as a creative life-experiencing outlet. I believe everyone has something to share. Everyone! Something only you can give and experience through with only your perspective, etc...and I try to remember that for me too when I get stumped... It's fun being "real" on here b/c if people don't like it they can scoot elsewhere...

    Sometimes it is a new season we enter and the old things don't seem interesting anymore or there is something missing... you just had a pretty big life change too and I'm sure you're still trying to adjust things in your mind and life.

    I try to find where I'm at now...today and write about it honestly...and it helps to get inspired by places like pinterest ((love that site))...I guess draw a little bit from everything...

    You have a wonderful voice. And I'm sure you will find more things to write about if that is what you feel to do with some of your time. What you have...we all need and vice versa...that's my motto :))) Sorry...I didn't mean for this to become so long :o

    Jeanine :))
    P.S. Thank you so much for your encouraging words and I'll take that hug from afar! You're awesome :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want inspiration, try doing something daring, taking a risk of some sort (preferably legal lol)... maybe you could try walking out of your comfort zone and read more blogs<- they inspire me ...or watch a movie or read a book..lol just some suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin