Createsque

Find me:

etsy finds



By   Katherine Wilson      7:53 PM      Labels: , ,  
I'm in a rustic mood lately. 
It must be the change of the leaves and the constant desire to be outside when I have put in some 41 hours at work last week. I hate that I will see the sunlight even less now, but these next two days I will get to see the sun from the time it comes up to the time it sets. Two days off! oh yeah! Which also means I have more time to blog! 

In the theme of rustic, here are some things I found on etsy! 

Wood Designed Button Earrings, Button earrings.

MAZE MAN on camel fleece pullover MEDIUM

timber! shirt by {timberps}

Cross Body Bag Rustic Brown Small Tooled Floral Karen Kell Collection


Scandinavian pattern rustic autumn winter short coffee brown orange bamboo mustard yellow red wool knit socks


Rustic Copper Secret Message Ring

Message ring by {Austin Moore}

Jennifer Lilly Vintage Inspired Handmade Copper BoHo Cotton Skirt // Autumn Fall Woodland Burlap Bohemian Retro Mustard (Choose Your Size)


Rustic cozy notebook or journal cover fabric embroidery gift under 25


Mixed Metal Bracelet: Copper Brass Multi Strand Chains Artisan Clasp

multi-metal bracelet by {BlueRoomGems}



About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. So much pretty stuff! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin