Createsque

Find me:

Hooray!



By   Katherine Wilson      6:23 PM       

Hello all!
I hope you all had a lovely thanksgiving! We have had a rather difficult weekend since our truck broke down on Thanksgiving night en route to my mother-in-law's house after eating dinner with my parents and sisters. I would recommend (if you don't have it already) you get AAA for everyone in your family for Christmas. We didn't have it, and had to leave our truck on the side of the road for two days before we could get a tow truck out to get it to the shop. Yeah, and AAA came within about an hour after T.W. called early Saturday morning.

Add working in retail on black friday, and you get some interesting fanagling of getting to work with a borrowed vehicle from parents (bless their generous hearts!). We finally know what is wrong with the truck and should be getting it back soon. 

Real life kind of sucks.
I am just praying we don't have any fiascoes on Christmas day! 

Speaking of:
Our tree is up.
I have indi Christmas music playing on the iHome.
I am finally wearing a sweater and thick socks (did anyone else in the south think we had switched weather with florida?) 
Mint dark chocolate covered espresso beans from Trader Joe's are the perfect holiday pick me up at work. I pop two every hour these days to help keep me going!

And our advent candle wreath is ready for the first candle to be lit.

O come, o come Emmanuel...

O Come O Come Emmanuel by The Civil Wars on Grooveshark

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. #1. I love this song.

    #2. Your new blog logo is freakin awesome! Love!

    #3. I heart AAA :)) Truly can be a life savior. Sorry you had to go through car troubles. That is the worst, made doubly more so since it was on a holiday.

    Hope you are having a lovely holiday season despite all the madness :)

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin