Createsque

Find me:

New favourite.



By   Katherine Wilson      3:17 PM      Labels: , , ,  
The British spelling of many words is just more superior than our way here in the states, don't you think? To me it looks more phonetically correct. But it could be because I have read too many British authors in my lifetime instead of Uncle Toms Cabin, and other fine American literary works.

I have been watching too much Pan Am and Mad Men recently as well. A healthy dose of the 60's is in my little grey cells lately, so I took a seam ripper to the size tag of my black v-neck Merona sweater and wore it backwards.





I think I'll be doing this will all of my old cardigans now. It gets so hot at work that I can't bring myself to wear sweaters. The v-neck in the back keeps me remarkably comfortable though! It's over all cuter as well. 

Now to down another cup of coffee while I work on my knitting in the above picture.
If you want to see what I have on my circular's click HERE.
Happy Wednesday! 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

3 comments :

  1. I only just noticed the lovely fashion print you have on your wall ;) hehe

    Also, yay for the Australian/British spelling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It was a gift from a dear friend! I want to start collecting them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea! i will most definitely be copying you very soon with one of my sweaters. :)

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin