Createsque

Find me:

To perm or not to perm...



By   Katherine Wilson      11:03 AM      Labels: , ,  

Finally, after a five day stint of some stress-filled work, I have some time to myself.  I just made myself a cuppa, and am deciding what to do next. I have some projects (christmas presents) to work on, and a few patterns to hunt down for more presents. The most exciting thing about these two days off is I get to cook! The husband and I have sort of switched roles in the during the past week, and I think it will become a tradition of sorts. When one of us is worn out from work, or anything else, the other will cook for them. I think this will apply to being sick as well, but thank goodness we aren't sick at the moment! 

In other news I'm contemplating a hair change, and it may involve a trip back to freshman year. Yup. The perm. 

 

I am so glad that shirt was either lost or destroyed... remind me never again to buy a putty green shirt. Me and earthtones had a phase, but thank goodness some color has emerged in my wardrobe.

Then there was the short hair phase, or in the words of a friend, the "duck butt cut" where it was shorter in the back than in the front. 
Lowfi pics ain't workin' here. My apologies for the poor photography.
I will never go this short again for a LONG time. It has taken forever for my hair to grow back out and look normal, and I'm an experimental type with my updo's, so I hated the limits short hair put on my hair creativity. I guess you just have to try it once and then learn from it.

I will definitely not go so curly as before, maybe more along the lines of a wave, and some shorter bangs than I have now. Just to find a good hair stylist who won't charge me an arm and a leg to have it permed and maybe highlighted with some red. 
We shall see...


Anything is better than this! 
(think the bangs should come back?)

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin