Createsque

Find me:

I only have to Check it once Santa, I don't know why you're so OCD.



By   Katherine Wilson      5:07 PM       

Today has been such a long-awaited day! 
Two days off together right before Christmas is just what this over-worked and under appreciated sales lady needs. I was able to meet my sis #1 for coffee. We ended up going to the library where I checked out a few books. Pictoral novels are a favorite of mine, but bookstores and libraries don't have a section for them, so I  usually come out of both places empty-handed. I checked out this:

The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt: A Novel in Pictures

I've already read about 1/4th of it. I'll have to save it for the car ride on Christmas from my parents to T.W.'s family down in s.c. I have other things I need to be doing that require more concentration. 
Project #knitthatstocking is underway and about 50% finished. The pattern so far has been super simple, and the yarn I chose has knit up prettily. I just have to give a concentrated effort to the heel and toe now.  Concentration on a work-day is not as it needs to be for row counting and turning. 

Here are a few songs to brighten up your pre-christmas week! 
Its a playlist set to 'Twas the Night Before Christmas! One song for every line. I'm about to turn mine on and get knittin'!

Now go bake some gingerbread men.
And bite their heads off first. 
:) 



About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin