Createsque

Find me:

It's' official...



By   Katherine Wilson      11:40 AM       

I am insane. 
I have procrastinated and forgot followed by more procrastination until here we are: two weeks away from Christmas, and Manly has no Christmas stocking to put his Reese's cups and other assorted treats in. 
While I feel like a terrible wife for not having this done sooner, I am sort of excited to have a mission and a deadline. These next couple of weeks are going to be hell at work, and because I have experienced what was probably a panic attack on the job, I think I will need something to help me wind down when I get home.

I just ordered the yarn, and for the first time I have paid extra shipping to have knit picks...
I have the needles thank goodness! Updates via twitter on mission #knitthatstocking! will be continuous if you wish to follow my insanity. 

Peace to you all!
-Kate

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. Oh my! What an amazing and useful talent: to be able to knit. So jealous :)) And what a lovely idea--to knit a stocking for Cmas!! I love it! Mmhhh reeses...my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanie you should learn how to knit! If you lived near me I would totally sit you down in a local yarn shop and teach you how..... While eating reeses. :)

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin