Createsque

Find me:

adorning thy neck



By   Katherine Wilson      9:02 PM       

3. Agate Stick  necklace by TooSis

Just a little old fashioned etsy hunting and linkage! I have been so frustrated with photo layouts lately. Drooling over photoshop and the ability to do things like puglypixel has done making photo layouts. Well, finally I have discovered how to do the same thing with inkscape after piecing together information from a poorly written tutorial and a long-needed sit down with the handbook. I have figured it out dear friends! Hooray! I suspect I will be posting my own inkscape version of photo layout tutorials soon. It's super simple, and I may have not discovered an easier way to do it, but it all comes with practice doesn't it? 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin