Createsque

Find me:

An explanation... of sorts.



By   Katherine Wilson      7:34 PM       
An explanation of cause is not a justification by reason.
C. S. Lewis

I apologize for waiting almost an entire week to write again! This week has been full of busy nothings. Nothing of importance and nothing to really write about that would interest even the nosiest of stalkers. I have come to the realization that I want to do something - really DO something - that has meaning. That is appreciated, useful, and fulfills a need. And not just at home, but as a part of my job, my life even. I suppose that is why I attempt in vain to build a blog that some how makes me feel productive. I have a mini stress before every entry I write hoping that I will feel good about what I write, giving content and a good balance of fun/pictures/humor. I don't suppose it is about pleasing myself as it is pleasing others, and while I hope I never change my words for others I hope I have something worth reading.

This is probably why my posts are few and far between.

If nothing has happened in the week that I think is of blog-worth, I don't write.



My way of life at the moment seems void of any real solid content. Yes, a writer writes whenever they have the time to sit down, even if it is just a few lines, they should write. So here it is, Saturday night, T.W. is at work, I'm watching Downton Abby for the second time (shh watched it the first time on a bootleg website), wearing scrub pants and a flannel shirt... and munching on mini marshmallows rather moodily.

Yup. I'm feeling introverted.

On the more interesting side, you'll find that I have been more active on twitter as of late. I've decided the facebook has left me bored, and twitter is far more advantageous to what I want in my newsfeed. If you would like to follow me, click on the link in the sidebar, or click here ---> @kate_wren. I have been finding all sorts of neat links throughout the day that I follow up on when I get home. Here are just a few of my findings. :)

Crocheted valentines how-to
Ten free fonts that look so cool I can't wait to download an use them!
NASA photo of the earth. If you stare at it long enough it almost seems to move.

Well, now that I have watched all of Downton Abby that I can watch for now, I shall scour the contents of Pinterest for some fun things to make. See you all!

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. No apologies necessary, friend! Your life's content is interesting, whatever you may do, because it is all a part of your life's journey. Your story. And we blogger friends and fans love to perch on your shoulder and get a glimpse. What may seen blah to you could very well just be feeding our stalker appetites, true, but it is fascinating all the same. :))heehee.

    Watching Downton Abbey is very good inspiration. I heartily approve of that.
    I just opened a twitter account finally. I am still trying to figure it out. I think I'm on the slow side because it still somewhat baffles me. But I'm trying to learn! So I will look for you and follow :))

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin