Createsque

Find me:

Hope list.



By   Katherine Wilson      11:23 AM       
|photo from etsy|

I have a confession to make.
I have never been a fan of new years resolutions. 
I'm not sure whether it is my stubborn nature that doesn't like to do what everyone else is doing, or if it is my  procrastinating nature. I haven't been able to stick to things for very long unless I was held accountable for it.  I lost a little chub this past year by being in an aerobics class for a semester, but after that I was never regular about exercising again. 
Eating healthier? Try working in a mall and never having a regular schedule and see what that does to your eating habits.

I have never been the best at self discipline in most areas, (I do shower and brush my teeth regularly, so please do not worry about that...) 
Please do not think that I am the most lazy person on the face of the planet.
I am actually frustrated when I do not feel productive.
The only thing about me is, I cannot focus. I wonder if it is the stereotypical "artistic minds can't keep things together," because I have a hard time focusing even when I am trying to redo blog designs. I get distracted, and easily change my mind, making the process last twice as long as it should.

Well, I hope this year I am better about this.
I hope to find a job that offers a more regular schedule.
I hope that I am able to blog regularly and reach about 300 followers by the end of the year.
I hope to start an etsy shop.
I hope to take more pictures.
I hope to sew and craft more.
I hope to grow in my faith. 
I hope to find the courage to be a more confident adult(ish) person.
I hope to love my husband more and more every day.
I hope to cook delicious and cheap food.
I hope to clip coupons like a fiend.
I hope to get a second car.
I hope to enjoy
this life
that
God 
has 
given
me.




What do you hope this new year brings?


About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. Happy New Years 2012 !!!

    Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one closer to your 300! Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin