Createsque

Find me:

speaking of...



By   Katherine Wilson      8:59 PM       

Pinned Image


So remember me saying only the other day how I didn't have anything to write about? Well here is proof that God has a sense of humor and we are made in His image, so you will most likely chuckle at this. T.W. has been out of seminary for the past semester for financial reasons. We we very uncertain as to when he would be able to go back this spring, or have to wait until the fall. Our church offered to pay the remaining amount left after his scholarships covered part of his tuition, and we thought it would be fall after the subject sort of died down. Well, yesterday after church we found out they could help pay this semester. Which means, the hubby went down to the seminary today, registered for classes, and starts back tomorrow.


So now we have a huge change taking place in the space of 24 hours. Our schedules, the fact that our truck is a stick and I cannot drive it, and us both being in retail jobs while he goes to school will make things very interesting to say the least. I am now officially a seminary student's wife, and have no idea how to be one. It's funny how they train men (or women) who feel the call to ministry, but they don't train their spouses. It's sort of like being an army wife, but not really. Now, do not get me wrong, I am so excited for my husband and the fact that we have been blessed with such a generous church and their helping us for this stage of our lives. I am just the the worst worry wort in history! 

Here is an explanation:
Pinned Image

#6 was just broken. 
I need time to recover. 
Thankfully I had today off for this reason, and for another. A little stomach trouble kept me in bed all morning and part of the afternoon. I am finally feeling normal, and am about to work 9 days straight in the midst of all this change. I'll be sporadic, pray have patience with me! But I now have something to write about... (seeing as the husband will be reading 99% of the time from now until about 2015.) 


About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. Wow! Your life sounds hectic and busy but I hope you adjust to the ongoing changes well. I'm so happy for you and your hubby that he will be able to go back to school. What a blessing!

    Love this list! LOL. Fantasticly true.

    Jeanine :)))

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin