Createsque

Find me:

warm fuzzies



By   Katherine Wilson      9:14 PM       
I have had a tiny obsession with sweaters lately. Maybe because it finally decided to feel like winter instead of early fall here in the south, or because I have found three comfy sweaters/cardigans on sale to add to my winter wardrobe. In any case, I have been enjoying the fuzzy warmth of sweaters I own, and also these pictures I found of vintage knitting patterns available for purchase on Etsy!

I am pretty sure any one of these models would invite some rather hilarious/witty captions. Leave a comment if any come to mind after you scroll through!








I may have to ad "knit a sweater" to my bucket list for 2012!

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. These are fabulous! I love vintage adverts. If I could sew I'd buy one of these patterns for sure! The model from the colored ad looks like she's had one too many heehee :))

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin