Createsque

Find me:

Butter lover



By   Katherine Wilson      11:27 AM      Labels: , ,  

I have a confession to make.
I love butter.  Maybe a little too much. When I put it on bagels, toast, muffins, rolls, (anything baked that you put butter on, really) there is always a puddle of leftover butter under the food when I am done eating. I don't really go for the fruity spreads unless I want something really sweet. But! I have recently discovered the ladies at A Beautiful Mess blog have put together some recipes for altered butter! 
And now that I have confessed my addiction, won't you join me? 

P.S. Just a clarification, I do not like extra butter microwave popcorn. Why? Duh. Because it's fake butter!


About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. Oh my garsh. Those bagels look flipping butter-licious: I. want. one. right. now.
    I am quite fond of butter, myself. And when I say fond, I mean I add it to quite a lot of everything I eat. Is this bad??

    Will have to check out those recipes, I'm sure it will be better for my cholesterol, maybe :))

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin