Createsque

Find me:

Sat. Morn. Muse



By   Katherine Wilson      11:47 AM      Labels: , , , , , , ,  

My last post is rather a shamble after a failed attempt to layer css text over a photo. I have tutorials, but I need to sit down and really listen to the youtube video and review some codes. I'd like to become an expert in the realm of CSS, so I should probably look into buying a book instead of trying to piece together stuff from the internet. Anyone know if there is a CSS bible of sorts out there?

This week has been crazy. Comparable to the crazy-business college was. Something happening every day, work getting in the way of work in other forms (like doing laundry). Hectic scrambles to figure out three schedules, T.W's work, my work, and his classes.

Well, we made it! It has just been strange for the husband to be waist deep in reading when I am not in the same boat as well. Granted, I have been pretty busy working, so its not like I have time to plunge into anything time consuming until next week. Apparently it is the thing to do to work almost two weeks back to back (without a day off) during the slowest retail season. Ah well, five more days to go.

It's just that phase of life all seminary families go through. I've seen lots of people make it in one piece, so I know T.W. and I will. We just have to be patient and be thankful for the blessings we receive - no matter how small - knowing they are from the Lord who has our lives in His hands.

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. Oh man, this week has been beyond crazy for myself and my fam!
    I always forget to take the time to stop and be thankful that I have so much & that I have a God who will always help me through.

    I love the style of your blog!
    I'll be following along for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin