Createsque

Find me:

Obtaining Productivity



By   Katherine Wilson      9:31 PM       




I have a day off tomorrow! Which means I must use it wisely. Working retail, which never lends you a predictable schedule unless you ask for it means wonky schedules. I have two days off a week, but there is never a guarantee they will be put together (like a weekend of sorts). This week I was off Sunday, but that means my second day off is tomorrow. 
A measly 24 hours to get something done. And unless I want to end up in front of the computer watching netflix I must make a list and have this publicity to keep me accountable. Here goes.

- Clean kitchen
- do laundry? (subject to available cash needed for machines)
- frog knitting project and restart 
- write next installment of Scouting for Women series. 
- Spend some time with T.W.
- Run
- avoid wasting time on pinterest and facebook and actually MAKE something. (food, craft, household improvement etc)

I think it's a manageable list, don't you? Have a lovely evening! 

{photo courtesy of toyokazu}

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin