Createsque

Find me:

Some ideas



By   Katherine Wilson      10:40 PM      Labels: , , , , , ,  

If you know anything about me, I change my blog design constantly. I have had fairly artsy-craftsy blog themes for quite a while and have always envied the properties of some blogs with lots of white space, clean lines and neat fonts. Oh and it must be all the rage to crop photos in a circle nowadays because I see it everywhere, so I must join the crowd! 
But wait.
I have just stumbled across this goldmine of a blog design site called blogmilk.
Their blog layouts are not free, but their tips and tricks on their blog are! 
I also need to read this entry thoroughly about how to have a healthy blog. Most of the time I have no idea where to start when I go to organize or redo my blog design and content, so this should be helpful. I hope you find it helpful too! 

P.S. the photo grouping today is inspired by pugly pixel's newest photo layout download. I don't have photo shop, so I make do and imitate as best I can with inkscape and fuzzimo
Make do and post! 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. I've heard about Blog Milk, and I love their work! I definitely love a good clean style, but I always feel like my blog needs that extra pizazz too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, Pizazz is great. I'm trying to find a good balance. The best of both. Just don't know how to fit them together!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin