Createsque

Find me:

Ad Swap Open for May!



By   Katherine Wilson      9:30 PM      Labels: , ,  

Two posts in one day! You all probably think I'm sick in bed with nothing to do! Just popping by again to let you know I am accepting ad swaps for May! I have a page set up here with all the information you need, complete with a little e-mail form so you don't have to switch over to your e-mail program. Convenient, no?
Please submit your messages by the evening of the 30th so I can put everything together and post your blog information the next day! Seeing as this is the first time I am actively seeking your ads, my space will be UNLIMITED! Spread the word dear friends, I'll be looking forward to your e-mails. Do remember, however, that I reserve the right to refuse a swap if I do not find a submission's content is relative to the content of my own blog. 

Have a lovely evening everyone! Go drink some tea and read a book. No more internet if you can help it, live life dear friends! 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin