Createsque

Find me:

The Badge in which you learn how to be all business like: Part #2



By   Katherine Wilson      9:06 PM      Labels: , , , , ,  


I am pretty sure household and personal finances are everyone's least favorite part of being a grown up. I have a basic knowledge of balancing the checkbook and keeping track of finances, but has only been within the past year that I have had to pay bills. And when I say "I", I really mean T.W. is doing a lot of it. This merit badge has sparked some reason in my silly head and I have realized I still need to be aware of our finances and able to help with or take on duties with little difficulty as situations in life change. 
So, in an effort to do this myself, and show you some neat stuff while earing this badge, here are some resources. But first! The requirements: 


All of this can be wrapped up and used in a service called Learnvest. I have received their e-mails for about six months now suggesting ways to stay in budget, how to stretch a dollar, and even reports on what Zooey Deschanel's budget roughly looks like. There is a free account, but you can also sign up for premium accounts which help you organize your income and budget even more. There is some tax information which I will be frantically reading as we file ours. (eek!) 




If you have your own system of keeping track of finances, leave a note! I'd love to know what works for you! 


About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin