Createsque

Find me:

changes



By   Katherine Wilson      10:15 PM       

2bouquet

Just a brief explanation: I am currently overhauling this blog with a new name, new layout and new graphics. I still have all of the important navigation stuff up, so you can still read the blog easily, but expect some big changes! I've gotten most of the big over-haul done with code, but there will be a lot of visual changes in the next few days/weeks, so keep back! I'm doing my best to create a "brand" for this site and some better organization of content and ease of navigation! 

Have a lovely day, all! 
-Kate

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin