Createsque

Find me:

Fin.



By   Katherine Wilson      12:06 AM       

The new layout is complete! There will be more additions and special little links and buttons and such later, but the core is done. Do notice, there is a simple navigation box for your use instead of the graphic-heavy bar that was at the top of the page. The banner is super simple, and I have yet to find/take a picture of myself that is profile worthy. All in due time. I have learned some new code tricks in this process so I feel pretty proud of myself, and if you would like to make your own roll over images in blogger, go watch this video:
It was super easy. 

Now, off to bed to start a very hectic week. 
Have a lovely Monday all!

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin