Createsque

Find me:

New Ad Swap Supporters!



By   Katherine Wilson      7:50 PM       

I have to admit. I am so new at this ad swap thing, but I am excited to have two new buttons on my sidebar to share with you all, and of course, there are some super neat people behind the blogs! They're so neat they accepted my swap requests and I am indebted to them. *insert huge smile here* I cannot wait to get to know these ladies better and I hope you are able to as well! Why not share the love?




Her blog
Her etsy shop


Her blog.
Her etsy shop (just launched! Go see her lovely things!)


About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin