Createsque

Find me:

In My Bag (before)



By   Katherine Wilson      10:09 AM       


What's in My Bag


In most retail stores they make you (as in women) carry a clear purse. Which means your life is on display to not only loss prevention (good thing) but also for the entire mall patronage's perusal. (bad  thing!) Trying to hide your personal valuables from plain site while looking around in stores on my break has become a pain. I typically have a couple electronics with me and of course my wallet! I've had to disguise some things as well. 
Here's what it looks like:



Clockwise from top:
Black Piccadilly notebook from B&N
Old Neon note pad I've had since I was 12. Recently found and started using again
Benefit catalog with list of products I want to try soon!
Michael Kors wristlet as a wallet (gratis from work, I don't usually go for gold shiny things...)
Burts Bees tin with hair-do supplies.
Handmade pouch originally made for my iPod, but it didn't fit, so now it houses Mentha lip shine from B&BW, covergirl lipbalm, and burts bees 
Omron step counter. 
Another lipstick originally bought for the wedding but didn't wear... and still don't really wear. 
Yellow pocket sized planner for keeping track of work schedule and to-do lists
Black strapped watch from Target
Smiths Lip Balm. LOVE. I use it all the time.
The secret pouch of you-know-what. Having a clear purse is pretty awful once a month. I just had to put that out there. 

I CANNOT WAIT to be able to carry a normal purse to work! 




About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

3 comments :

  1. what a fun post, and yes lovely contents:)
    I have heard that working for retail you have to carry a see through purse, but ya know what? It's actually kinda cute :-)

    fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute unless you have pieces of receipts and random papers floating around. I usually clean those out once a week. :)

      Delete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin