Createsque

Find me:

Peacock Hues



By   Katherine Wilson      2:43 PM       


-THE ETSY TREASURY-

I initially made a treasury list here, and wanted to share it with you guys by also pinning all of the items and putting them into a new board titled "Etsy Treasury lists." (in case you don't spend as much time as I do digging into the etsy treasury!)





 


 

 
 


 
(link faulty, but still pretty! Hoping it will come back unless it's been sold)
*update, item no longer exists within Etsy.

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

4 comments :

  1. that travel pouch!!!! and the buffet, steal.my.heart.

    love that color so so desperately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such rich colors aren't they!?

      Delete
  2. Great Etsy Picks!
    Found you through the sponsor page.
    Lovely Blog.

    ***New Follower***
    I'd love it if you visit my blog as well!

    -Khinyatana
    http://yatanaco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following dear! I'm about to hop over your way!

      Delete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin