Createsque

Find me:

Wheels



By   Katherine Wilson      11:29 AM      Labels: , , ,  



"Dear Lord, please let us find a new car!" 




A full day's search and voila! We drove it home! 


The start of another long-term relationship. Watch out T.W. you have competition! 


The silly photos were the husband's idea. For the first time in a long time I have actually put up pictures of myself and refrained from putting up one particularly unattractive one due to the fact that I need to RUN! 

But about the car! I have to say, that the Lord was in everything while we were looking for a car. We test drove Hondas, Hyundais, and then on our way back to look at Honda again we decided to stop in the Toyota dealership to see what they had to compare with our first choice. Well, as soon as we walked onto the lot our salesman met us, asked what we were looking into getting and immediately walked us over to a car, had us test driving it, and by the end of it all we ended up with a cheaper, better-suiting car! We were able to drive it off the lot that same afternoon and go drive around town feeling almost like we had on the wedding day. Except substitute "Did we just get married!?" with "Did we just buy a car!?" 

We parked it behind the house and can't stop looking out the window to see if it's still there! I haven't determined the gender yet, and of course there will be a name search after that. In general I default to "Li'le Buddy" because that's what I called my parents tiny '89 civic. 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

7 comments :

  1. My goodness, I could not buy a car without months to weeks research and reviews of all there is out there! Crazy people you two are haha. My car is called 'Smiley', mum calls her 'Suzie' (it's a Suzuki Kizashi - real original mum!), if you google 'Suzuki Kizashi steering wheel', you'll figure out why I call her that hehe. Good purchase! Now you just need a fully sick turbo, body kit, mags, spoiler and lower it a bit hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new car! I just hopped over from Secondhand Sundays, you have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I'm so glad you like the blog, and thank you for following!

      Delete
  3. Yay!! What a beauty :) I will be needing one soon...I am determined to drive my 2000 toyota into the ground...well at least to save on payments but a new car sure seems delightful right about now. LOVE seeing you in those photos!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have full intentions of driving this car as long as possible! Coming from two families who use their cars until they drop, we're excited to have many miles with this one! Still working on a name though!

      Delete
  4. Well congrats, how exciting, Honda's are excellent!!! Enjoy---and I need to go read your newest post now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toyata, rather. My sister had one for YEARS and they honestly, run for.ever.

    so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin