Createsque

Find me:

Of Blogs and Apartments



By   Katherine Wilson      8:46 PM      Labels: , , , , ,  
Jazmin-berakha-1

As you can tell I am in a little bit of a tweaking phase! I'm changing some colors and maybe adding some better graphic elements to make things look less 1998. I like my text font, but it feels like there's too much of it on the left side and not enough style. If you haven't noticed I love changing things and thank goodness T.W. doesn't mind! I recently moved the furniture around in our living/dining/kitchen room. Our apartment is tiny, so there are only a few ways we can arrange things. I'm hoping that some day we can get rid of our 25 year old sofa and get a love seat and maybe a chair. It would give us some better seating options. Especially when one of us is trying to read or work and the other just wants to sprawl out and be comfy watching a netflix. We don't always share the couch very well. haha!

It's almost the weekend friends! If you live in the south, I would suggest you stay in the shade as much as possible, drink lots of cool sweet liquids, and maybe take some dips in a pool or lake. It's going to be unreasonably hot! Maybe I will have some incentive to stay inside and start some projects and finish up some others so I can share them with you all. Have a lovely evening!

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. Hi! I just followed with Bloglovin I'm excited to read some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! My first bloglovin' follower! :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin