Createsque

Find me:

saturday morning



By   Katherine Wilson      10:38 AM       
{photo copyright me, from Asheville mall, July 2011}

Dear 33 followers: Thank you so much for thinking so much of this blog that you would click the 'follow' button! I have been terrible lately about updating, but I have some posts in the works now.
Dear Pandora, the Gregory Alan Isakov station is perfect for a lazy Saturday morning. It makes me think about driving over the mountains last summer. Perfect. 
Dear husband, I had a great time on our date last night! We asked each other some neat questions, ate some yummy pasta, and just enjoyed each other's company on a Friday night which hardly ever happens! Let's do it again sometime ok? 
Dear Self, get your act together and knock some things off that to-do list! Oh, and go to trader Joes today so you can have a delicious dinner tonight. 
Yours,
Kate

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful berries! My daughter works at Trader Joe's-- isn't that cute?!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin