Createsque

Find me:

Summer Reading!



By   Katherine Wilson      12:22 PM       


Ever since I was little I have stocked up on stacks of books during the summer. Before road trips my family always raided the public library of their literary booty. Paperback chapter books for me, picture books for the younger sisters, and books on tape/cd for when the sibling rivalry on long trips to FL took a vicious turn. There were three of us girls. In a minivan. For up to 8 hours. Oh, and when I hit adolescence, watch out. I was too cool for car bingo and punch buggy.

Even now I feel the urge to stock up on books for the summer, and I've been out of school for a year now! I could be reading like it's summer all year, but there is something about the slower days of summer that lend to curling up on the couch, or laying out at the pool with a novel. (So you don't have to watch the skimpy bathing suits walk by)

Here are a few view-blockers I've come up with that I can't wait to put my nose in. Any awesome finds you have come across that you would like to share? Just leave me a comment or a tweet here.


About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. Oh I have quite a long summer to-read list, can't wait to start! There's definitely about summer that makes you want to read (even my newest post talks about that :-).

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love your blog Tamara! And yes, I have been devouring books like they're going out of style for no other reason than it's summer. And I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin