Createsque

Find me:

Dear Sir or Ma'am...



By   Katherine Wilson      11:19 AM      Labels: , , , , , , ,  
Happy Tuesday everyone! I am kicking back after a grocery-run with a glass of orange juice and a couple of sweet sixteen donuts. Yes. I am being slightly lazy, and contemplating doing laundry this afternoon while filling out more job applications. Yes. More. I haven't mentioned it yet but for about a month now I have been seeking new employment. I won't go into details because really, rehashing everything won't help me or edify you. I will say that the Lord has showed me some things which I really needed to learn.

Putting one's hope in a job to make your life better/happier/more secure is a result of lacking hope in the Lord. As I chased this previous job down, e-mailing, calling, desperate to leave the retail world behind, I couldn't imagine the answer 'no'. I psyched myself up to expect far too much out of the job. And now, here I am looking for another one. My pride is hurt? Yes. My self-confidence? Kind of in the gutter at the moment, but I have learned what to apply for, what skills I have to offer which I didn't realize I possessed, and maybe even a little strength. 


So now, I wait. And try to figure out how to get rid of a 25 year old couch. Any suggestions? The condition would be considered 'fair-poor'. I'm not even sure goodwill will accept it!


About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. Good luck with the job search! I pray God gives you the confidence you need, and the desernment to know when to say yes or no to job offers. :)

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin