Createsque

Find me:

Shakespeare wrote:



By   Katherine Wilson      8:01 PM      Labels: , , , , , , , ,  

      
“The very substance of the ambitious is merely the shadow of a dream.”

I have never been very ambitious in my knitting projects. I tend to lean towards the safe, or slightly complicated enough to make things interesting, but not really difficult. Like glued to the directions the whole time, thrice frogged HARD.

Well, I think I'm going to branch out. And maybe I'll get these projects done by the time it gets chilly. Note I am giving myself at least two and a half months before these will be wearable. The south was a cruel friend last winter, and we never really got below 35 degrees it seemed like. No snow for sure. Here's hoping Jack Frost will get the message this year.


Source: purlbee.com  

{1} The sweater. I have avoided it long enough. This one from purlbee looks like a good first sweater. And the neckline is super flattering on me (and most other people for that matter!).


{2} This is a throw, but it looks pretty as a shawl! The pattern may be adaptable. 



{3} Gifts/ornaments/wall decor? 


Source: purlbee.com via Kate on Pinterest

{4} This will most likely be the first thing I knit seeing as it's a t-shirt and I will get more wear out of it in the early fall and late winter. 

What creative things are you willing to get ambitious with? 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

3 comments :

  1. I love that last shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it pretty! I always get so hot in sweaters, and that looks like a good solution! Thanks so much for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shawl/throw is AHMAZING!!!

    I like the quote you chose too...I'll be anxious to see if you tackle any of these, I'm sure you can! I can't knit but so want to learn--I crocheted at one point in my life but then dropped it, I really want to pick it up again;) Good inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin