Createsque

Find me:

Somethin' worth writin' about.



By   Katherine Wilson      7:42 PM      Labels: , , , , , ,  

                 Source: etsy.com via Kate on Pinterest

The other day I was watching a very neat series called Vera. Vague name, I know. It's a British mystery series recently added to netflix. I've had a few afternoons/ evenings alone as T.W. was at work, so I took advantage of the time alone to watch through the whole series in about two days. At one point the main 'detective' Vera comes across a diary that becomes influential evidence in a case she is working on. She has her assistant go through the diary with the reason: "A woman don't write a diary unless she's got somethin' worth writin' about." (read with a rural British accent)

Well, I'm coming to terms with this exact matter myself. I have a pen and paper journal, and it's quite neglected. Funny how a tv show can inspire you to start writing again. I've actually neglected a lot of things that have made me ME in the past. Playing my flute, crafting on a regular basis... well, here's hoping a new turn of events will help me to change this!

Housekeeping note: Embedded commenting somehow bit the dust. I'm not sure if it was due to my CSS tinkering, or some other matter. For now, I have commenting set to open up a new page. I'm sorry for the inconvenience all! I'm trying to figure things out soon.

Also, I'm in the process of branding my blog! Which is almost ONE year old! I'd like to have it done in time for this momentous occasion.

Have a lovely weekend all!


About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. Oooo I saw this series on Netflix and was wondering if it was worth a watch? Yay, or nay?

    I used to write in a journal about daily life years ago but I just could never stick with it. I guess blogging has become that for me. I do keep a prayer/devotion type journal and that is a huge blessing to me.

    Happy weekend!
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera is definitely worth the watch! I hope they put the next season on soon!

    I have kept a sermon/sunday school notebook for years now, I think I may start expanding its role and use it for prayers and thoughts on my faith as well.

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin