Createsque

Find me:

Southern Comfort



By   Katherine Wilson      8:22 PM       


While uploading pictures from my camera last night I found these two I snapped (in some feat of restraint) before chowing down on Price's Chicken Coop. It's in the Dilworth section of Uptown Charlotte, if you're ever in the area. While you're at it, pick up a chicken plate for me and we'll hang out and talk blog -shop! 
P.S. they only take cash. Make sure you have enough! T.W. and I were on pins and needles as they rang it up hoping we had enough to cover the tax! But we had enough, and all was well. 

Fried food... oh. It's a crisco-covered chuck of heaven.
Yes indeedy.

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

3 comments :

  1. Hi there! Quiet blog lurker and Charlottean here. Prices Chicken Coop is the bomb dot com and my godfather is one of the head chefs there.

    Ironically, I haven't been in years but maybe this weekend... haha.

    Next time you're in town, make sure you hit The Penguin (looks shady, kind of is) but they have the best fried pickles. Definitely worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am starving after seeing this post!! Looks delicious!!

    Hollie x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so neat you have family that works there Audrey! You just said the magic word. Fried pickles. I think I will have to require that we go there this weekend.

    Hollie, thanks so much for commenting! I make myself hungry again every time I scroll back through my blog. haha!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin